Monthly Archives: June 2016
Celebrities are probably the most loved and most famous human beings in this world. Like everyone loves them and talk about them, they also crack jokes on the stupid acts they do. For example, if a celebrity falls from stage or a case of wardrobe malfunction occurs, these loved celebrities become butt of all the jokes. Celebrities, in that case are the most vulnerable to the jokes. Public considers it their basic right to mock them. This can become very hard for many celebrities, considering these jokes can be aimed at their personal lives. Here are the top 10 celebrity jokes which went viral on the internet.
- Yo momma so ugly she made One Direction go the other direction.
- Q: What type of Sushi does Lady Gaga eat?
A: Raw, raw, raw, rawww
- Q: How do you find Ronald McDonald at a nude beach?
A: You look for sesame seed bun!
- Q: Why does Snoop Dog carry an Umbrella?
A: For drizzle!
- President Clinton was seen walking around the White House one day recently. Laying across one shoulder was a pair of ladies nylon panties. Nervously one White House Aide approach the President and asked about the panties. “Oh those,” Replied the President, “I’m trying to quit. That’s the patch.”
- A little boy was learning about God in his church, and he was talking to his mother about it. She, not wanting to place prejudice in the little boy’s mind, sat him and said: “God is not a man or a woman, and God is not black or white.” To which the child responded, “Well, then is God Michael Jackson?”
- Q: Why did Mike Tyson learn to bite ears?
A: How else do you tell a 275 pound inmate that “No means no”?
- I went past a plastic surgeon’s shop the other day and saw Michael Jackson picking his nose.
- Q: Why doesn’t Hillary wear short dress
A: Her balls would show.
Those accomplished in the field of jokes and comedy say that the mystery behind the achievement of anybody in this field is his capability to watch his surroundings distinctly, and to get amusing things out of diverse circumstances.
The good entertainers have the capacity to catch amusing things from different circumstances and make jokes on them. A report recommended that the jokes focused around real occurrences get much more popular than the ones that are made up. When we talk about real lives, each one of us has a profession. On the off chance that you are a doctor, your sibling may be a teacher and your sister may be an engineer. There are numerous funny occasions in our day by day lives, related with our professions.
Doctor- Patient Jokes: Doctors bargain with distinctive sorts of patients. While some are sensible, others suck things up by asking stupid questions.
Police Jokes: Policemen can be seen doing stupid acts in the public and they are pranked as well. Police jokes are funny because many people have love-hate relationship with them.
Sport Player Jokes: There are heaps of funny moments in a sportsman’s life. Either in preparing or at a live match, sportsmen act funny on different occasion, and offer space to others, to jab fun. This way, they easily become butt of all the jokes.
The most ideal approach to peruse profession jokes is to visit some amazing joke sites. You will get an adequate idea of such jokes.